Personal Trainer - Benfleet, Essex
The rate advertised is for a 45 minute session, and not an hourly rate.
Virgin Active have long committed to inspiring both new and current members to live an active life. Our employees are dedicated to delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. We recognise that fitness is not about who can lift the heaviest weights, or who can run the fastest. It is about celebrating every win, no matter how small. Personal bests remain just that. Personal.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Personal Trainers to join our team, and help us in delivering remarkable exercise experiences throughout our clubs.
Being a Virgin Active Personal Trainer
- We offer continued professional development through our industry leading internal Academy and won’t charge you rent, instead, you will have all the benefits of being an employed Virgin Active Team Member
- Virgin Active support you in the first 12 week’s with 110 paid hours of work and development including workshops with industry leaders and influencers, get to know the ins and outs of the product and build your business skills as part of the PT Academy
- There is industry leading career progression, even delving into different career paths
- Your earnings are uncapped – the more sessions you deliver, the more you can earn.
- We will also offer you the chance to deliver Group Exercise sessions.
So what qualities does a Personal Trainer need to join Virgin Active?
- Pride yourself on providing clients with incredible exercise experiences that get results and inspiring them to live active lives
- You excel at creating unique and engaging sessions, tailored to your clients’ goals and ways of training
- Understanding and explaining the benefits of personal training and how it can impact a person’s life
- Acting as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- Continually looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
- You will need at least a REPS Level 3 or CIMPSPA equivalent qualification
- 30 days (including bank holidays) annual leave – and we want you take them
- Access to The Peoples Pension, with our contributions at 3%
- Complimentary Virgin Active membership for you and a buddy. You can also get free membership for a child too, ability to take advantage of our Club V
- We want you to love Virgin Active like we do, so you get discounts across Virgin active – everything from guest passes and PT sessions to discounts on health and beauty treatment and products
- Obviously so many discounts across the Virgin Group, from Virgin Media to Virgin Atlantic - who doesn’t love a discount!
- Financial fitness is just as important as physical, so we offer access to Salary Finance. They can support you with loans and savings plans, as well as help you become a personal finance expert.
- Mental health is a cornerstone of wellbeing. Our BUPA employer assistance programme is there when you need a helping hand with 4 free counselling sessions
- We know finding a new home to rent can be stressful. We partner with Dexters who offer complimentary corporate letting services – meaning no tenant charges
- Access to ePoints, offering loads of online discounts to retailers such as Amazon, ASOS and Gym Shark
- Always wanted to take that yoga course? Well VA offer discount on all their Academy courses, trained by the very best