Camp Manager / Deputy Manager: Activity Day Camp - Hampstead, London
Job Type: Zero Hours
Salary: £12.00 - £16.00 per hour
Join the Camp Beaumont management team and be a part of our exciting journey!
The Camp Manager has overall responsibility for the camp. You will be the person that everyone at the camp looks to for motivation, support and direction, therefore you must show knowledge and experience in the product, programming, customer care, diplomacy, financial care and health and safety.
You will be required to keep the lines of communication open between the operations team, contact centre and the parents of the children.
As the Camp Manager you will create staff rotas and carefully manage staff ratios daily to ensure we are not over or understaffed and within our budget requirements.
The Deputy Manager will work alongside the Camp Manager to ensure that the camp runs smoothly and that the staff are fully equipped to provide an exceptional and fun experience to the children who attend our camps.
A little bit about us:
During the school holidays, we run day camps for children aged 3 to 16 in London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire. These camps are only open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., allowing you to enjoy your weekends!
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care).[IS1]
- Desirable to have a level 3 childcare qualification / PGCE
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of safeguarding awareness
- Ideally you will be Paediatric first aid trained, however, this is not essential as we will pay for you to undertake this training.
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Paid training and induction
- £100 refer a friend scheme – you can make £100’s through this!
- Progression through learning and development
- Free staff uniform
- Holiday pay
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
- Perkbox (Free coffee’s, cinema tickets etc
- Fun socials
Camp Manager: £11.50 - £17.93 per hour, earning up to £896.50 per week!
Deputy Manager: £11.50
*This includes holiday pay at the rate of 12.07%, which will be paid as a lump sum payment at the end of the camp worked.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV / fill out our application form
- Answer our screening questions
- A fun and informative virtual group interview
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.