Kitchen Assistant - Pwllheli, Gwynedd
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, within our Kitchen Team in our latest edition to our branded restaurant and takeaway outlets - Slim Chickens, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! Whether you're looking for a seasonal job or a permanent career in hospitality... This could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 9.50 per hour (with Shift Leaders opportunities at 10.50 per hour)
Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mid-mornings to late evenings!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Kitchen Team Member you will manage the storage, preparation, cooking and presentation of all food and ensure all food to be served in the desired time frames. This is a fast paced, and highly 'Team' orientated role where you will work to maintain strict health and hygiene standards by following the kitchens opening and closing procedures, by carrying out daily and weekly cleaning tasks in the kitchen and storage areas on an on-going basis.
- Delivering our fresh, handmade food to specification, understanding the importance of quality and consistency
- Help to minimise waste
- Managing food deliveries and storage.
- Own your section and duties including open and close down checks
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already work in a Food & Beverage environment, you maybe passionate about food. Either way It may sound like a clich, but all we're looking for is a fantastic 'Team Player'. You'll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!