Seaside Treats Team Member To Start February 2023 - Pwllheli, Gwynedd
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have opportunities for a Retail Assistant to join our Seaside Treats Team serving up delicious Crepes, Candy Floss, Belgian Waffles, and many more sweet treats to help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What's In It for You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 9.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time / Various Days & Hours Available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Seaside Treats Team Member, you will be providing a fantastic service and serving up delicious treats to our Guests and Owners including Crepes, Candy Floss, Mini Donuts, Belgian Waffles, and Ice Cream. Delivering great customer service and memories that last a lifetime.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Coffee Shop or Retail Sales Assistant, but you don't need experience to join our Team. It may sound like a clich, but all we are looking for is a fantastic 'Team Player', eager and willing to learn - with a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!