General Assistant - Everlast Gyms - Londonderry
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- To achieve impeccable levels of cleanliness throughout the whole club, with a specific focus on the area's which can become heavily soiled and outside of acceptable standards, caused through high levels of usage.
- Particular attention should be given to the changing rooms, showers and all wet areas.
- To carry out daily cleaning duties set out by the full management team or key holders
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deep clean all areas of the club as requested by the club management.
- Deep clean to a standard whereby only hygiene maintenance is required once your task has been completed.
- Daily deep cleaning of the showers and the wet area facilities to an impeccable standard, including the sauna, spa's and steam room
- Work responsibly to ensure personal and member safety by following health and safety and COSHH guidelines.
Need to be:
- Hard working and reliable
- Proactive and adaptable to prioritise key tasks
- Personable and approachable to members
- Well organised to conduct/manage multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Understanding of COSHH (full training will be given)
- Familiar with safety data sheets and risk assessments for chemicals, equipment and machinery
Do you want to know more?
Then please apply NOW for the opportunity to seek further information regarding this highly sought-after position. We will only be taking a limited number of Personal Trainers for this site