Brand Marketing Co-ordinator - Lutterworth
George Brand Marketing Co-Ordinator
Are you passionate about brand marketing?
This brand marketing role will provide you with the opportunity to devise and deliver market leading marketing plans and activations for one of the UKs biggest and best loved brands. As part of the George Brand Marketing team, you will work across the business with external partners, internal trading teams and your brand marketing team to devise and deliver relevant and commercially driven brand marketing plans for our customer. You will understand the total marketing process to support in the planning and delivery of key strategic brand initiatives and play your part in producing best in class activations for the George brand and our key partners.
No day is the same! you can expect to be involved in a variety of activities which centre around the informing the planning and communication of brand marketing priorities across all areas of the business from fashion, licensing and external brands. Working alongside the brand marketing manager you will be accountable for engaging, influencing, and communicating the direction of brand marketing activities in the area of specialism. You will be accountable for representing George brand marketing, in both internal and external forums - The main purpose, to develop relationships with key stakeholders. You will be all consumed in this fast paced role, absorbing information, seeking out opportunities to feed into the total brand marketing plan.
- A natural storyteller, confident, inclusive and engaging in communication.
- The ability to make decisions and prioritise based on commercial and market insight
- Minimum of 2 years experience and Knowledge of marketing or brand marketing is a must
- Strong knowledge of the market, customer and George's omnichannel competitors
- A broad knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and an innovative approach to drive a more digital way of working
- Enthralled & intrigued by our customer and an unrivalled passion for representing them and their voice.
- Agile, flexible, open to change and with a test-and-learn mindset, working at pace.
- Self-starter, comfortable taking accountability and creative in problem solving.
- Strong organisational and time management skills