Events Co - Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Come and join us as an Events Co-Ordinator and help us create great memories that last a lifetime! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented communicator to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- Opportunity to use our 'Company Box' at The O2 Arena for music, comedy, sport & events.
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many National Brands and Retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
What You'll Be Doing
As the Owner Events Co-ordinator on Park you will be working with the Head of Experience to ensure owner events are scheduled. As well as supporting the wider Experience Team at Reception with arrival day preparation.
- Schedule & communicate events through various platforms including; Owner Website, Newsletters & Social Media pages
- Work with department Heads to source event materials and ensure budgets are considered and not overspent
- Ensure all events meet H&S Regulation
- Build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at Owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
- Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first-class service
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
As an Owner Events Co-Ordinator you will not only offer first class service, to our Guests and Owners, you will have first class communication skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Highly service driven with the ability to remain calm under pressure
You may start with us as a Events Coordinator and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our One Great Team at Haven!