Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer, whether it be musicals, Royal Parks or world famous landmarks. Find us overlooking Hyde Park, within half a mile of Green Park and Buckingham Palace, and only one tube stop from Big Ben and the London Eye. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Penthouse Suite, there is something for all.
The 28th floor restaurant, Galvin at Windows, offers fine dining and views spanning London. On the same floor, 10 Degrees Sky Bar serves expertly crafted mixology. The ground level is home to Podium Restaurant and bar, where breakfast, lunch, dinner and award winning afternoon tea is served. There is also a Champagne bar - CC Bar, and in the basement, Trader Vic’s - London’s only Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar. The hotel is also home to Wyld by Nature; an eco-friendly nightclub with sustainability at its core.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as “Great Places to Work.”
This is not just a job. We offer you an exceptional career alongside a path to self-discovery and growth.
A Concierge Assistant
serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
Salary - £11 per hour
What will I be doing?
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: - Discounted hotel nights plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
A Concierge, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems