Concierge - London at Ten Trinity Square
Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Concierge to join the team!
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square:
Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside it’s exhilarating present. As impressive inside as out, this famous building remains the centre of attention, as a new chapter begins in its history.
The Role of the Concierge:
Our Concierge team is dedicated to accommodating guest requests from the ordinary to the extraordinary. We are looking for a Concierge that shares a passion for excellence and who will infuse enthusiasm and passion into everything they do. The Concierge team will respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
The ideal Concierge candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years hotel concierge experience
- Excellent personal presentation, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills
- Extremely thorough knowledge of London attractions, events, and dining
- Excellent communication skills - multi-lingual preferred
- 12-hour day time shifts only, working a total of 14 days/month
- Generous commission scheme after you pass your 90-day probation
- 20 days holiday (increasing based on length of service)
- Guest Experience Program, including an overnight stay with breakfast
- Employee Travel Program with complimentary nights and reduced rates on rooms and F&B in Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Excellent Training & Development Programmes
- Constructive and regular performance review system for internal progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enrolment into Cycle to Work or Season Ticket Loan scheme
- Uniform and meals on duty
All applicants must possess the legal right to work in the UK.