About us: Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel & Spa provides an excellent balance for combining business with pleasure. About a role: Macdonald Hotel and Spa has completed a substantial investment within the Spa to upgrade five treatment rooms, a relaxation area, an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym, and using the award-winning product house Elemis to give our guests a unique and luxurious spa experience. This is a great location to spend your working hours on beautiful grounds. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and passionate spa therapist to join our team, to deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. Our Spa Therapists play a crucial role in providing superb service and a luxurious experience for our guests. We offer an excellent package, including training and development opportunities and fantastic benefits. This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday.
Flexible Full & Part time roles Additional hours also available to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
• Uniform provided
• Free Parking on-site
• Free meals when on duty
• Generous discount on regular room rates
• Guest review reward - £10 / £25
• 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
• Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
• Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
• Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it
• Complimentary leisure club membership worth £745
• 25% off treatments.
• New spa refurbishment completed Winter 2022.
• Social nights out and monthly employee competitions.
• Elemis retail competitions.
• Elemis commission on retail, and receive 10% back based on amount sold.
Full-time, Permanent or Part-time, Casual
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Uniform provided
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group
- Complimentary leisure club membership worth £745
- 25% discount on food and drink within our hotels and resorts
- 25% discount on all spa treatments
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream, a user-friendly app which offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.