Food & Beverage Supervisors - Macdonald Aviemore Resort - Aviemore, Highland
- 3 positions available
- Live in accommodation available
Our Food and Beverage Supervisor supervises areas such as Bar, Restaurant, Conference and Banqueting alongside other supervisors and supports the Team Manager to deliver training and run shifts to required standards, driving guest satisfaction and delivery of targets. You will have the passion for service, creating lasting memories for our guests. This is a great opportunity for an experienced team member to take the next step, or a supervisor in a small operation to make a move to a larger operation. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Team Manager. We offer an excellent package, including training and development opportunities and fantastic benefits. Does this sound like an opportunity that is right for you?
Hours & Requirements
- Full time
- 8-hour shifts, including some Saturdays and Sundays.
Additional hours may be required to support the business at busy times i.e. Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided where required
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group
- Complimentary leisure club membership worth £745
- 25% discount on food and drink within our hotels and resorts
- 25% discount on all spa treatments
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream, a user-friendly app which offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.