Glasgow Inn Hotel
10 Elmbank Gardens, Glasgow G2 4PP
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our Glasgow Hotel! Located in Glasgow city centre, this central Glasgow hotel boasts 278 bedrooms as well as an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast buffet. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Supervisor on to the team.
As Night Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Train all personnel to the required standard and correct procedures.
- Ensure effective communication amongst Reception Staff.
- Have knowledge of all weekly business within the Hotel and inform Reception staff.
- Maintain utmost courtesy and politeness always.
- Report any health and safety hazards in the correct manner to maintenance and to ensure follow up.
- Maximize revenue and minimize loss within the Department.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.