Receptionist - Alsager Leisure Centre - Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent
Job Type: Part Time - 23 hours per week
Salary: £18,463 - £18,741 per annum FTE
Our friendly Receptionists provide a warm welcome – which customers tell us time and time again how much they appreciate. Working front of house as a Receptionist, you’ll be this welcoming first impression – helping customers make the most of their visit and letting them know what we have to offer.
No experience is needed, but as a Receptionist you’ll enjoy helping others and be able to offer a bright smile and friendly hello to each and every visitor. Our receptions can get busy, so you’ll need to thrive under pressure and think on your feet.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!