After School Club Activity Coach - South West London
Part time Children’s After School Club Activity Coach
Youngstars Ltd are a vibrant, dynamic, and enthusiastic team of dedicated children's coaches with a passion for teaching children. We are looking for new recruits to join & strengthen our team that have the experience and qualifications to coach sports, activities & arts and crafts to children.
Youngstars Ltd is a company dedicated on delivering fun activities and sports sessions to children aged from 3 to 12 years old. We are a multi-sport and activity provider; focusing on fun energetic games, whilst introducing aspects of many sports, encouraging teamwork and support for each other in a non-competitive environment.
At Youngstars we encourage staff progressions and have actively listen to our staff when offering career development pathways.
Qualification and Experience:
- It is essential for applicants to have relevant experience & qualifications within the childcare sector
- Up to date DBS and First Aid certificate – we can apply for one for you if necessary but having an up-to-date Enhanced DBS would be desirable.
- We will also consider applicants with relevant experience of sports coaching, that they are able to prove.
- We will also consider applicants with health and fitness qualifications, providing they also have relevant experience of sports coaching our age range.
Qualities and Characteristics of a Youngstars Coach:
- have a desire and passion to coach & care for children
- be able to inspire and encourage children to be involved in sport and activity
- be an enthusiastic and vibrant individual
- be a clear and coherent communicator
- be able to control and use effective behaviour strategies when required.
Other Key Personality Traits:
- be responsive to communication
- be punctual
- be polite and courteous
Young Stars has a policy of rewarding dedication and loyalty; therefore, there is room to develop within the company structure and for the right individual, increase in pay and responsibility. We are rapidly expanding, and this is your chance to be part of our team.