Senior Experiences Producer - SwindonSummary***INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE***
We are looking for an experienced creative producer to lead the Visitor Experiences Production team.
If you have a wide knowledge of creative processes, experience in leading teams and have a passion for audiences and supporting the delivery of accessible, engaging visitor experiences then we’d love to hear from you. What it's like to work here
The Experience Production team plays a vital role in supporting the delivery of experiences for visitors at our places. Working alongside project teams within the National Programming and Production team and wider organisation, we focus on developing visitor programming for families at key seasonal moments that will be rolled out nationally, and delivering communications, engagement, guidance, and support for the wider Visitor Experience job family.
The team consists of two main functions, project management and creative production. As the Senior Experiences Producer your role will play a significant role in overseeing the creative production function, leading for the creation of consistent, engaging, and accessible experiences and ensuring our brand and experience values are expressed in everything we do. What you'll be doing
Working closely and collaboratively across the wider team and organisation you will be responsible for:
Leading for the planning, approach, and delivery of Experience Production – You’ll lead for development of the production processes, skills, and knowledge, keeping in touch with best practice from both within and outside the organisation and building relationships with key teams and colleagues to ensure our work aligns with key strategic objectives and delivers the most benefit in the most efficient way.
Leading and supporting the team of Experience Producers – You’ll be responsible for developing a dynamic team culture and optimising the way the team works to deliver whilst also maintaining an overview of the team’s workload and supporting the wellbeing and development of each individual team member. Who we're looking for
This role is ideal for someone with a design and creative background who is passionate about ensuring the final output will deliver for it’s intended audience and uphold brand and experience values; you’ll be equally interested in ensuring the right processes, skills and relationships are in place to deliver the work well. You’ll also need to be people focused, and a leader, building great relationships to develop a dynamic team and build strong rapport with key teams across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in a range of design and creative production disciplines (including design techniques, visitor experiences and programming, copywriting or printed and digital production), as well as experience working with designers and other creative suppliers.
- Experience in designing and creating experiences (in person and digital) for a range of audiences.
- A strong eye for detail and consistency – setting and working towards agreed standards, processes, and specifications to ensure quality and consistency in every piece of work.
- Experience of leading a team, ensuring they are set up and supported to succeed and deliver consistently against briefs.
- To be a natural collaborator, able to develop strong working relationships and influence project groups and stakeholders to uphold the values and standards we expect
- To be confident in leading for a culture of continuous learning and improvement in the outputs and processes within the team and wider job family.
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.