Concierge - Stratford, London
Joining the Hyatt Regency London Stratford is choosing a contemporary East London stay in the heart of Stratford City.
The stylish Hyatt Regency London Stratford is set in the heart of Westfield Stratford’s urban shopping and entertainment complex. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the iconic venues of the Copper Box, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark and the London Stadium, home to West Ham United football club.
At Hyatt Regency, we consider every detail and create a place designed to energise the people within it. A place where our guests can come together to share, socialise and collaborate.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Hyatt Regency unique, and we are looking for a Concierge, who embraces challenging the norm and who stands out to try new ideas.
- Being accountable for the arrival, stay and departure experience
- Assisting with guest queries relating to the Hotel and promoting Hotel Facilities efficiently
- Ensuring up-to-date information is provided upon guests’ requests relating to tourism, events, transportation and restaurants
- Ensuring that all complaints are handled with immediate action and thorough follow-up, referring to management when necessary
- Working with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
- Establishing rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and memorable guest experiences.
Joining Hyatt Regency London Stratford, you are joining one of the UK Great Places to Work!
Concierge - What is in it for you?
Being part of Hyatt Regency also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary meals on duty
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.