Head of Food and Beverage - Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Food & Beverage to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing our teams across all our F&B Restaurants and Venue Outlets on our Park.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
SALARY: Highly Competitive + up to 25% Annual Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As a Head of F&B Manager, you will inspire and support our Teams across all the Food & Beverage outlets on Park, including our Bars, Restaurants and Takeaway brands. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed,meeting targets, following standard operatingprocedures, driving continuous improvement to ensure that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deliver Year on year Sales Growth and exceed budgeted profit by driving sales through outstanding delivery of food, drink & service
- Conduct service audits to ensure brand standards are adhered to
- Be accountable for Health & Safety standards
- Coaching & Development
- Ensure that personal objectives are set for Managers and Team
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you are already a F&B Manager within a hotel or Park, or perhaps you're an Area Manager responsible for multiple cost centres and outlets. Either way you will be an exceptional and inspiring people Manager who thrives in a fast-paced multi-outlet environment.
- Strong management & leadership skills to lead large / broad teams within a Food & Beverage environment
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses through the individual venue management teams,
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Head of Department and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!