Domestic Assistant - DartfordWhat we'll give:
Domestic Assistant - Darent Valley Hospital
- 10.19 per hour, Zero hours Contract
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- High and low dusting, mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers, infected and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
- Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
What you'll be doing:
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Domestic Assistant - Healthcare Zero Hours to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a permanent casual basis, contracted to 0 hours per week.
As a Domestic Assistant - Healthcare Zero Hours, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.