Casual Receptionist - Roehampton, London
Job Type: Casual
Salary: £10.80 per hour
The role of a receptionist is to deliver great service, and as such, the individual in this position must be:
- Professional at all times
- Have limitless enthusiasm
- Be flexible; willing to embrace change and challenges
- Have a commitment to deliver excellent service at both the Health Club and Clubhouse Reception, to the members, their guests, and visitors to the Club.
This person will take pride in their place of work and always look at how the delivery of that service to members can be improved within that environment. They will assist in the efficient and effective daily running of the facility. They must be seen to be living the clubs core values of:
- Professional Integrity
- Belonging & Enjoyment
- Excellence in Performance
- Member service
We are looking for a receptionist who is looking for part time work with hours varying from week to week.
- Personable manner
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Smart appearance
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on 7-day rota system between both the main Clubhouse Reception & Health Club Reception
- Live within proximity to Roehampton Club
- Have a keen interest in sports, health & fitness
The above job description is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
In return, we offer an hourly rate of £10.80, and you will receive uniform, meals whilst on duty, use of the club’s facilities and generous pension scheme after a qualifying period.
To apply, please email Rahma Khairadin, Front of House Manager, your current CV, together with a covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria of the role by clicking 'Apply'.