Pastry Chef de Partie - Ham Yard Hotel - Kitchen
- Ham Yard Hotel
- London (Central)
- £29768.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Dec 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie - Pastry to join our highly successful team here at our Ham Yard Hotel. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident in kitchen operations and have experience working in a busy environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about pastry and will work well within a dynamic and fast paced operation, assisting with the order of service for lunch or dinner.
What we Offer:
- £29,768 annual salary
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid Overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ordering and stock control experience
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
In the midst of Soho and moments from Mayfair, Ham Yard has an urban village feel. The hotel revolves around a tree-filled garden with a bronze sculpture centrepiece by Tony Cragg. Interiors are designed by Kit Kemp in her award-winning modern British style.
Alongside the hotel's 91 individually designed bedrooms and suites are 24 apartments, 13 independent stores and a restaurant and bar with outdoor dining. There is a drawing room and library, rooftop terrace, spa and gym, theatre, private event rooms and bowling alley.
- Ham Yard Hotel
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert