Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
Are you currently seeking a new challenge?
You will support the Front of House team in the co-ordination and sales of the guest experience from the initial reservation, through to arrival and everything in between!
Why The QHotels Collection?
- 'Welcome' bonus - paid after a successful 6 months in role - £500 for full time / £200 for part time (T&Cs apply)
- Leisure club membership worth up to £1k/year
- £5 paid for each 5* review rating with your name mentioned (T&Cs apply)
- Q Hotels staff discounts
- Departmental monthly bonus scheme
- Family & friends leisure club membership discount of 30%
- Long service awards
- Full training provided
- Free onsite parking
- Various team member celebration days throughout the year
- Looking for more than a job? We can offer support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network so if you decide to relocate, we can transfer you to another working location
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
What will I do?
- Assist with the co-ordination of dinner appointments and if the hotel also has golf, spa & leisure facilities you will also co-ordinate these appointments, prior to the guests arrival
- Upsell & drive the sales of available room upgrades, as well as informing guests about food, beverage and leisure opportunities that are available
- Encourage guests to return to the hotel, or offer information about other hotels within the QHotels collection
- Ensure brand loyalty programmes are promoted to guests and act as a Brand Champion
- As part of the daily arrivals checks, ensure we source new corporate sales leads and add additional information to reservations
- Maintain a close relationship with guests prior to their stay and ensure they have a good experience during their stay
- Carry out daily checks on all reservations
- Review all reservation traces
- Fully understand all room types, location, views, configuration and hotel facilities
- Co-ordinate all direct guest requests or those made via third party websites
- Ensure any special requests made by guests are followed through
- Manage the Reservation inbox and also action messages via 3rd parties
- Work with the Front of House Manager to ensure full understanding of all rates, packages and special promotions
- Review all no shows / cancellations, room allocations and group reservations
- Carry out other Admin/Co-ordinator duties as and when required
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a hotel admin/front of house role
- Strong Administration / Co-ordination skills
- Confidence to sell
- Able to demonstrate your ability & experience in providing high quality service
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and able to prioritise
- IT literate
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.