Junior Sous Chef - The Manor - Greasby, Wirral
Nelson Hotels & Inns are please to announce the opening of our brand new site, The Manor in Greasby. With a brand new, purpose built, state of the art kitchen, there has never been a better place to work! We are on the lookout for passionate Junior Sous Chef to support out kitchen team to deliver the highest standard.
Salary & Benefits
- £10.50-11.50 per hour.
- 30-50 hours per week- Part time - 3/4 days or full time-5 days.
- Permanent Salaried role or Hourly Rate- Weekly or Monthly paid!
- Excellent guaranteed tips paid weekly via TRONC!
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Meal on duty, Free Parking, Uniform provided.
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Sous Chef with a real and strong passion for fresh local ingredients to join the established team at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa.
We are looking for someone with the ability to deliver high quality fresh food and who also possesses the drive and enthusiasm to test new ideas, someone who is able to work well under pressure and deliver outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and organised and be able to demonstrate cooking at this level in previous roles. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed Junior Sous Chef who wants to learn, is ambitious and has a sense of hard work and fun. This role offers development opportunities for you to progress your career within the Company, with the option of completing a national recognised qualification.
Experience & Qualities we are looking for;
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Be a strong team player
- Be results driven and have a passion for delivering high quality fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service ethic
If this sounds like the perfect ingredients for your next career move, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50-£11.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location