Team Leader - Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £25,000 + Service Charge* (*conditions apply)
The Andaz London is currently recruiting a Team Leader in its Eastway Brasserie.
Joining the Andaz London Liverpool Street is choosing a 5-star lifestyle hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London to for your next career move.
At Andaz which translates from Hindi as "personal style", we empower each colleague to create the lifestyle world class guest experience.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Andaz unique and we are looking for a Floor Manager who embraces challenging the norm and who stand out to try new ideas.
What is in it for you?
Being part of Andaz also mean, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season travel loan interest-free
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
About the role
As Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering all guest expectations on their stays in the hotel. Whether they are staying in the hotel accommodation, or with an event, or visiting to use an outlet, the team deliver the service and experience the guest requires, through the restaurants, bars, event spaces, dining in the bedrooms.In addition, the F&B Team will strive to exceed guests’ expectations and looks for ways to enhance the guest experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Effective management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good grooming standards
A Team Leader is responsible for providing an excellent Guest and Colleague experience while training staff, optimising sales, and controlling costs.
- Provide effective leadership to the Room Service teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Food and Beverage
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.