Pizza Chef - Bishopsgate
Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for a Pizza Chef for our pizzeria in BISHOPSGATE, LIVERPOOL STREET.
Since our 2008 opening in Brixton's market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough, Pizzas. We have restaurants all over the UK and plans for a further expansion with a huge possibility of career growth and personal development.
What we offer our PIZZA CHEF:
- Payments every 2 weeks
- Tronc Scheme
- 48 hours per week/28 paid holidays
- Paid Overtime
- Flexible Hours and shifts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- 2-week initial training
- Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy to become a Head Pizza chef
- Free yummy pizzas and soft drinks on shift
- Free Sourdough bread to cook at home
- Uniforms provided and laundry service
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Social events
- 25% Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and group restaurants
- Team competitions and personal rewards
- Career opportunities all over the UK
- Fun & diverse working environment
The PIZZA CHEF we are looking for will:
- Preferably have experience of working in a pizzeria, but not essential
- Possess a hands-on attitude!
- Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
- Have the ability to clearly communicate with the Head Pizza Chef.
- Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced but fun and friendly environment
If you have the skills and passion to become a Franco Manca PIZZA CHEF, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!