Assistant Restaurant Manager - Accommodation Available - Hook, Hampshire
Live In Accommodation Available
Salary: Negotiable DOE per annum + Service Charge (Approx. £2,000 per annum)
Assistant Restaurant Manager Overview:
To take the primary role in supporting the Restaurant Manager and Deputy Restaurant Manager in the operation on the Oak Room Restaurant with specific emphasis on the training and development of all Restaurant staff. To ensure all training records including Health & Safety are kept up to date.
An opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic & driven individual who will help us to take the Oak Room Restaurant to a 3 rosette experience along with our F&B team and Head Chef Mike Lloyd. Supporting the Restaurant & Deputy Restaurant Manager, you will supervise service within the Restaurant and Room service department, maintaining the highest quality standards, ensuring total guest satisfaction, exceeding expectations wherever possible. Setting rotas and managing staff, enabling them to grow and develop their skills in order to achieve their full potential, in line with the company ethos.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in the Restaurant with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 4 Red Star status by aiming for a five Red Star standard.
- To be a pivotal figurehead in the lounges, carrying out the role of “host” along with the senior management team.
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager, responding quickly and effectively to guest expectations and consumer trends.
- Overseeing all Restaurant operations ensuring not only the highest standards of service but outstanding product knowledge is achieved through specific training requirements.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships, at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.