Burger King Venue Manager - Flookburgh, Cumbria
- Haven Holidays
- Alston, Cumbria
- Closing date
- 7 Dec 2022
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Burger King Venue Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing a well known restaurant brand on-site.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Salary: Competitive + up to 10% Annual Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As a Burger King Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams within your restaurant. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deals with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards making routine checks in line with company procedures
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams with a Food & Beverage environment
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses through the individual venue management teams
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Manager and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert