Wedding & Events Co-ordinator - Norton House Hotel & Spa, Newbridge
We have a new opportunity for a Wedding & Events Co-ordinator to join our team. If you are looking to progress your career as a wedding co-ordinator and have experience within a similar role, this might be the role for you!
Norton House Hotel is a stunning country house Hotel with 83 bedrooms and a popular wedding and events destination.
As the Wedding & Events Co-ordinator you will be responsible for responding to email and telephone enquiries, meeting clients, conducting show rounds and converting enquiries in to bookings before collating and recording all requirements on our system, communicating with event organisers and liaising with the management team to ensure a seamless transition of information from the office team to the operational team who will run the events on the day.
This role involves working 40 hours per week over 5 days, typically working 9am until 5:30pm, some evening shifts will be required for wedding showcase events or appointments. This role involves working weekends, with one weekend off a month and some Sundays off each month.
- You are passionate about wedding and events and can demonstrate a genuine interest
- You have excellent attention to detail, vital for ensuring every event is a success and runs smoothly
- You will have high standards of personal presentation able to confidently represent the Hotel and its high standards
- You have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a friendly, warm genuine and approachable manner
- You will have either an events qualification or experience within a similar role
What’s in it for you:
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes at a discounted rate
- Meals on duty provided
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team plus gratuities
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform and a health and well-being platform
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked courses and the opportunity to study for an NVQ Qualification
Norton House Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel in Edinburgh - it has 83 bedrooms, a restaurant and a Health Club & Spa. It is a stunning Hotel set in a beautiful location with a friendly and hardworking team.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer.