Night Rerservation Agent - London
About the role
As a night reservation agent you are accountable for obtaining guest information that allows employees to create and deliver personalised experiences throughout the guests’ stay. As well as, ensuring guests’ calls and requests are followed up on throughout the shift. Some of the key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures guest bookings are set up correctly including personalized information
- Works with other teams to maximize guest satisfaction
- Answering phone calls and monitor email inbox
- Maximizing revenue opportunities through up selling and leading the upselling program
- Ensure to be aware of all operating systems for both reservations and switchboard, such as Avaya, Opera, Hotsos and Reserve
- Ensure email and calls are direct to the related department/people
- Checking upcoming reservations and ensure routings, special code, cashier comments etc are set up correctly
- Spot eventual mistakes and correct them or reporting to the TL/AM
- Liaise and coordinate with the night reception team to assist with guest enquiries and send tasks or assign them to the relevant departments.
The role is ideal dynamic, sociable and ambitious person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Experience as reservation agent within a prestigious hotel environment and knowledge of the systems used is preferred but not mandatory.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!