National Sales Support Manager- Health & Fitness - Remote/Nationwide Travel
£40K+car +bonus +excellent benefits
We are looking for a National Sales Support Manager on behalf of a leading health and fitness operator with sites Nationwide to support with membership sales growth across the estate.
Fantastic benefits come with this great opportunity including a fully expensed car and travel, phone, laptop, monthly bonus potential, 6% matched pension, 28 days holiday and numerous discounts within their business. Plus there is huge opportunity for development and advancement.
- Work with the National Sales Manager to develop and execute the commercial strategy to increase sales, retention and yield across the business.
- Develop and deliver appropriate coaching and training to the sales teams, monitoring the impact to ensure the correct outputs and behaviours are achieved.
- Gain business insights through sales data analysis and NPS, developing localized business strategies and working with the site management teams to uplift performance.
- Support with the management of their sales and CRM processes and systems, ensuring teams are compliant and are achieving their business KPI's.
- Work with marketing and other key stake holders to develop new customer acquisition strategies including events.
- Deputise for the National Sales Manager in their absence
- A Strong influencer, strategic thinker and hands-on approach to leadership
- Excellent planner, well organized and a self-starter.
- An expert in membership sales management including sales training and data analysis.
- Ideally experience of working remotely/ multi-site management
- A history of overachievement in delivering gym membership sales targets through teams, possibly as a Cluster Sales Manager, Impact Sales Manager Regional Sales Manager, Group Sales Manager, Commercial Manager or sales minded General Manager.
- Preferably living in Central England for easy access to many of their sites.
- A full clean driving license and flexibility to be on the road two to three times a week.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you gave the right level of experience