Concierge - Fleet, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time
Join a busy and talented concierge team in the picturesque English countryside.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history with 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in, and substantial spa.
The concierge position is an interesting and varied role as not only is there much to do and see at the estate, such as horse-riding to clay pigeon shooting and boat trips on the canal, but Hampshire provides many excursions, activities and day trips.
The role of Concierge involves:
- The Concierge is a central part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure that all guest enquiries, whether related to activity organisation, tickets, transport, or in house events are handled with the utmost professionalism.
- An excellent understanding of the local area is key.
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this is a high profile department.
- The ideal Concierge candidate will believe in the Four Seasons Golden rule.
- The Concierge role is suited to an individual who is capable of multi-tasking, and working within time constraints.
- This is a busy hands on role, with a high proportion of guest interaction, and a concierge must display exceptional levels of professionalism.
- The willingness to memorise facts and information about the local area and hotel is key.
- Previous experience within the luxury hotel environment is essential, ideally within a front of house role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK with out the need for sponsorship.