Morning / Afternoon / Evening Cleaner (10.50p/h) - Brighton
Pier Nine is Brighton's Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton's community.
Find out all about our unique venue by visiting pierninebrighton.com
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Pier Nine is open 24hrs per day, therefore applicants may be required to work evenings & into the night-time, during weekdays and at weekends. We can consider your availability in line with our business needs, but this is not your average 9-5 and we are looking for Team to work flexibly, to meet the needs of our customers.
One of the most important positions within our business, you will be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the casino. Its no easy ride, you will need to deliver impeccable standards and take pride in your work.
Providing a courteous and professional service and supporting the wider team it is vital you 'own' your role in delivering the best experience for our customers.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of the cleaning and wider casino team
- Achieving results to ensure the casino is presented to the highest standard
- Providing input to improve the service provided
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for hygiene, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas
- Working to timescales when completing tasks
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a cleaning role
- Experience using a range of cleaning equipment and products
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled results
- Ability to collaborate with the team and wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Great time management
- Attention to detail
- (Preferred) Relevant NVQ
What YOU get:
10.50 per hour + TIPS
Overnight Premium rate - 1 extra per hour (midnight-8am)
Rewards and benefits platform
50% staff discount
Various contracts to suit your needs
Morning / Afternoon / Evening shifts, available
Industry leading training
Enviable Career advancement opportunities
A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!