Are you looking for a flexible role?
Do you have a keen eye for detail with cleanliness?
No experience? No problem, we provide full training!
Joining our team as a Linen Porter might the perfect role for you.
What will I do as Linen Porter?
You’ll ensure that hotel public areas and guest rooms are clean and well maintained and linen is stored, delivered and available during the housekeeping rota’d hours.
We want to make sure our hotel guests have the best experience possible, leaving a great lasting memory. The attention to detail is to be of high standard allowing yourself and the team to be proud of its impressive surroundings when welcoming all guests.
Is this the right role for me?
We provide full training for our roles and can be flexible with shifts to work around your life. All we ask is that you are reliable and willing to learn.
Looking for more than a job? No problem, talk to us about our apprenticeship programmes and career pathways.
Why choose our hotel?
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Team member discounts in Hilton hotels across the world
- Full new starter training and induction
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces.The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.