Fitness Experience Lead - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Location: Alderley Park
Job Type: Zero Hours / Casual
Are you a passionate fitness professional looking for an all-round role? We have the perfect opportunity for you as a highly motivated and passionate fitness professional with our Fitness Experience Lead job.
As a Fitness Experience Lead, you’ll join the fantastic team at our newest centre in Alderley Park, Cheshire where our state-of-the-art facilities are open to all – including people working and living at the Park as well as the local community.
As an inspirational fitness professional who enjoys both personal training and group exercise it’s important you’re able to tailor the experiences delivered to all our customers so they return time and time again. You’ll deliver a personalised, exceptional experience to all our customers across the entire centre – for example:
- Greeting them with a warm welcome at reception & helping with enquiries (e.g. class information, memberships, sports bookings)
- Support people through their fitness journey in our state-of-the-art gym - inductions, programs, personal training and gym-floor classes using equipment such as the Omnia rig!
- Setting up & putting down sporting equipment ready for use (e.g. badminton, netball & football);
- Helping keep the centre fresh, clean, and safe.
With the aim of enabling people to make the most of their leisure time and ensuring they want to come back time and time again this is a rewarding opportunity, and the breadth of the Fitness Experience Lead role also makes it a great stepping stone for those keen to develop their careers in fitness and leisure.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!