Personal Trainer - Everlast Gyms - Gloucester
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- Opportunity to deliver personal training sessions
- As an Everlast Personal Trainer you will:
- Keep 100% of your Personal Training Income
- Opportunity to bolt-on contracted hours whilst you build your business
- Have dedicated marketing so assist your business services both on and offline
- Earn additional income by teaching our signature group training products
- Learn as you earn through 'Train to Gain' development programme with access to fully funded or discounted courses.
- Receive full training in our Training Camp and learn all our signature 1-2-1 and group products
- Receive a discounted rate on your Personal Training Rent whilst employed as a fitness coach
- Receive hot personal training leads through our member onboarding sessions
- Work for the UK's fearless and ground breaking fitness brand.
With great earning potential and the opportunity to work within a fast paced, exciting and inspiring environment we are looking for a minimum of L3 qualified Personal Trainers to work within our Everlast Gyms to continue to help our members find their 'Greatness from within'.
As a Personal Trainer at Everlast Gyms you will work as part of a great team who help take our members from their 'good' to their 'Great'. With a readymade client base, state of the art facility market leading signature 1-2-1 and group training products and a rapidly growing brand, there is no better place to build your business and grow your client base.
Personal Trainer qualification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.