Spa Therapist - Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Join our team of exceptional Spa Therapists at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel & Spa and you’ll be working in a fabulous four-star hotel environment. Our Spa Therapists play a key role in providing superb service and a luxurious experience for our guests, which are why we offer an excellent package, including training and development opportunities and fantastic benefits.
- Full and part-time permanent roles available
- 8-hour shifts, including some Saturdays and Sundays.
- Additional hours may be required to support the business at busy times i.e. Bank Holidays
- You must be qualified to a minimum level of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- £11 - £11.50 per hour, plus commission (10% of retail sales).
- Training provided by leading skin wellness brand ELEMIS, Jessica Cosmetics and Jenifer Young
- Spa Therapist uniform provided
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group
- Complimentary leisure club membership worth £745
- 25% discount on food and drink within our hotels and resorts
- 25% discount on all spa treatments
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream, a user-friendly app which offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.