Bartender - Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa - Chester, Cheshire
Full Time & Part Time Roles
Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa is set within 27 acres of Cheshire woodland, and you’ll experience the peace and tranquillity of a faraway destination. The combination of a peaceful, picturesque location and excellent accessibility makes Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa the ideal location for weddings, meetings, and events, with our first-class spa and leisure facilities putting the hotel on the map as one of the most popular destinations in the area for pure indulgence.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining a team where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
Our Bartenders are dedicated hospitality professionals who enjoy working on their initiative, demonstrate a flexible approach and can multitask. Most importantly, they do all this with a swell attitude and a relentless drive for excellence.
More than experience, it is vital that our Bartenders bring a natural passion for hospitality that will stand out to guests and colleagues alike. They will become recognised Ambassadors for not only Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel and Spa but the company.
Your natural flair for engaging with guests to ensure they feel they are in safe hands will be second to none. Most importantly, we are looking for people who enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others.
If that sounds like you, read on to find out more.
Outline Job Description:
Working as part of a team, our Bartenders provide a welcoming atmosphere for guests and ensure the high standards we are known for are maintained.
As a Bartender, you will have the opportunity to gain experience about the broader operations of the hotel as well as build an excellent colleague network. While you will lead in one area of specialism, e.g., Food and Beverage team, you may be asked to provide support across different departments.
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Min 6 months of experience
Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group for yourself and friends & family
- Refer a Friend scheme that pays up to £600 for each successful referral that you make
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- 25% discount on food and drink and spa treatments across our hotels and resorts
- 20% discount on golf
- Live-in accommodation available on request
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Uniform provided and free meals when on duty