Night Porter - Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa - Southampton, Hampshire
Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest 4-star hotels in Southampton. Set in the heart of Hampshire, our hotel offers the best locations and good facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is famous for family holidays, business, and weddings. Our hotel is a perfect venue for celebrations, events, and conferences; we boast superb hotel accommodation, stylish meeting and function rooms, a luxurious spa with a range of state-of-the-art LifeFitness equipment and professional, courteous service.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Night Porter, you will play a vital role in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
- Our Night Porters are hardworking individuals who can work on their initiative and are key players in our reception teams.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the night audit procedures and reception back office
- to ensure delivery of the highest standards of product and service
- a passionate approach to exceeding our customer’s expectations and as a champion of our vision and values, promote a professional and positive image to all our guests and contribute to the hotel’s targets.
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Min 6 months of experience
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Accommodation available on request
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- Referral programme
- 25% off food, drink, and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool, and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it