Receptionist - Macdonald Aviemore Resort - Aviemore, Highland
- 3 positions available
- Live in accommodation available
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Receptionist, you will play a vital role in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanour.
- Respond to all guest questions and requests.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations.
- Keep a tidy and orderly workspace.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Liaison with inter-departments in making sure high standard of customer care.
- Hardworking and keen to learn new skills
- Ideally have used OPERA or Fourth Hospitality but not essential
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
0-6 months of experience
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Accommodation available on request
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- Referral programme
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it