Housekeeping Supervisors - Macdonald Aviemore Resort - Aviemore, Highland
- 3 positions available
- Live in accommodation available
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Housekeeping Supervisor, you will play a vital role in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
- To support with the daily supervision of all departmental activities.
- To supervise the servicing of bedrooms and public areas as required.
- To support the Head Housekeeper in delegating tasks, motivating the team, identifying training needs and assisting in their ongoing personal development.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock, including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £11.50 p/h
Min 3 years of experience in Housekeeping
Min 1 year of experience as a supervisor
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it