Maintenance Assistant - Macdonald Crutherland House & Spa - East Kilbride, Glasgow
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - 40 hours per week
Macdonald’s Maintenance Assistants play a vital role in delivering a great guest experience to all our guests. They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest's expectations. Often operating on the front line, they are real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Our Maintenance Assistants are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players within our maintenance teams.
This role is ideal for those currently in a similar role covering a broad range of maintenance tasks within a customer focussed business. This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Please consider the above criteria carefully before starting your application, as when recruiting it’s important to us that we are the right choice for you, as well as you being the right choice for us. We believe it is the people we employ that make a difference in the experience of our guests. Our people take pride in what we do, and the standards we expect. They are passionate about working with Macdonald Hotels and care about doing their very best for every guest.
- Uniform provided
- Training provided
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group
- Complimentary leisure club membership worth £745
- 25% discount on food and drink within our hotels and resorts
- 25% discount on all spa treatments
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream, a user-friendly app which offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.