Night Receptionist - Macdonald Windsor Hotel - Windsor, Berkshire
We are just two minutes’ walk away from Windsor Castle; you’ll get a sense of being unique when you arrive at Macdonald Windsor Hotel, situated in the heart of this historic town. It’s easy to unwind in style in our contemporary townhouse, with 120 luxury bedrooms, richly hued interiors and a fabulously attentive team creating an atmosphere of calm and well-being. We’re also ideally placed for business meetings, conferences and weddings, with good train connections, easy access to the motorway network and Heathrow Airport just 30 minutes by car.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining close hotel and resort teams where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Night Porter, you will play a vital role in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
- Our Night Porter are hardworking individuals who can work on their initiative and are key players in our reception teams.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the night audit procedures and reception back office
- to ensure delivery of the highest standards of product and service
- a passionate approach to exceeding our customer’s expectations and as a champion of our vision and values, promote a professional and positive image to all our guests and contribute to the hotel’s targets.
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Min 6 months of experience
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it