Security Officer - Blackfriars, London
Security Officer Salary: £28,000 per annum + Service Charge
We are delighted to be advertising for a Security Officer at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Security Officer role include
- Responsible for carrying out frequent patrols of all guest floors, public and service areas within the Hotel, including checks of the perimeter
- Responsible for ensuring guest rooms, offices, service cupboards and any other appropriate doors are locked and free of fire and health hazards
- Responsible for investigating all accidents and injuries; whether to a guest, colleague, or to Hotel property
- Accountable for controlling access and egress from staff entrance, including verification, preparation, issue and recovery of ID cards and visitor passes
- Responsible for ensuring no unauthorised persons enter the company premises and to ensure that all persons properly seeking admission are courteously received an assisted
- Responsible for reporting all breaches of safety regulations including smoking restrictions and prevention of accidents
- Expected to be trained to certificate standard in First Aid
Benefits of the Security Officer role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Security Officer role for you then please apply today!