Centre Manager Slough 35-38K basic OTE 44K
We are looking to recruit a hands on centre manager to run a well-established and successful family entertainment centre/adventure park in Slough. You will be required to:
- Lead the team to deliver the operational plan and ensure customers have a consistently excellent experience whilst visiting the Centre.
- Be process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering labour management, operational detail and health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to drive multiple revenue streams including admissions, memberships and food and beverage.
- Will enjoy the ongoing coaching and development of your management team and front line staff
- Work duty management shifts and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2
Ideal backgrounds will be:
- 3 years Managerial experience leading a customer focused high footfall business, potentially leisure, hospitality or retail management
- Have an analytical approach and a passion to be the very best
- Be first aid qualified and have a strong knowledge of health and safety
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 35-38K dependent on experience, there is a performance related bonus of 15%, 5 weeks holiday and free parking on site..
Interviews are immediately available.