Team Member Amusements - Glasgow Springfield Quay
What's In Store
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Gameskeeper, in return you'll get:
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
About The Role
Can you keep ahead of the game? Our Gameskeepers play a starring role in ensuring our customers have an enjoyable and engaging experience. In this role, you will ensure that the amusement machines are in full order, stock is replenished and that the games area and machines are spick and span at all times. You will also interact with our customers while they play and celebrate success!
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, you will be trained on everything you need to know in the Amusements area. You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities should you wish to take the next step into management.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
To be a successful, we’ll want to see:
- An interest in games or computers
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to demonstrate great customer service
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use own initiative as well as being a friendly and supportive team player
About The Company
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with over 65 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.