Fitness Motivator/Personal Trainer - Spelthorne Leisure Centre - Staines, Surrey
Hours: 22.5 hours per week + Personal Training
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
The successful candidate will be contracted as a Fitness Motivator with the expectation to deliver Personal Training in addition.
We need a Fitness Motivator & Personal Trainer who will...
- Hold a current Personal Training Level 3 qualification
- Provide motivation and support to customers to achieve their fitness goals through the consistent delivery of personal training, group sessions and meaningful gym floor contact.
- Actively and consistently promote the company’s vision and values
- Make every members visit an enjoyable experience that keeps them coming back
- Be enthusiastic, positive and ready to make a difference
- Build and develop their Personal Training business at the centre
- Working hours will be days, evenings and weekends. We will complete a DBS check to be prior to starting for this role
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and training to support your development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be suitable for this role by clicking 'Apply'.