Development Kitchen Cook - London
itsu is the Asian-inspired quick service & grocery brand with a compelling vision and global opportunity.
Founded in 1997, itsu is the result of 20 years of innovation across 70+ busy sites.
Itsu [grocery] offers exciting and enticing high-quality Asian-inspired foods [online and in supermarkets] and has quickly become one of the leading brands in that specific group. Yet, it is still the beginning and the business has huge global ambitions.
- Cooking development recipes to the specifications of our NPD Managers
- Ensuring the tidiness & efficient running of our in-house development kitchen
- Keeping clear records of development recipes produced, and the changes of each variation
- Supporting the NPD team in arranging inbound & outbound samples
- Supporting tasting sessions with senior management
scope of the role
If you have kitchen experience and would like to use this in an office environment with office hours, this is the role for you! itsu [grocery] is looking for a Development Kitchen Cook to join our New Product Development team. The successful candidate will support our growing NPD team in producing recipe development samples for the itsu [grocery] range, working with our team until we reach perfection in the final product.
the ideal candidate
- Strong kitchen & interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail, tracking recipe variations & feedback from stakeholders
- Loves food
perks and benefits
- The chance to work directly with the founder
- Competitive annual salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Free itsu Lunch + snacks
- 25 days holiday
- Health insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- A great work-space in Central London
- 09:30 to 17:30 core working hours