Night Receptionist - Stratford, London
Joining the Hyatt Regency London Stratford is choosing a contemporary East London stay in the heart of Stratford City.
The stylish Hyatt Regency London Stratford is set in the heart of Westfield Stratford’s urban shopping and entertainment complex. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the iconic venues of the Copper Box, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark and the London Stadium, home to West Ham United football club.
At Hyatt Regency, we consider every detail and create a place designed to energise the people within it. A place where our guests can come together to share, socialise and collaborate.
- Checking hotel guests in and out and assisting with luggage when required
- Carrying out a minimum of 2 security checks at regular intervals with special emphasis on security, fire and safety
- Ensuring that all revenue is correctly charged, and monies are securely kept
- Ensuring that the total cash takings balance with the Opera settlements report and the receipt sheet and to complete the banking according to the correct procedure
- Responding to internal and external calls, according to the Company procedure
- Ensuring a sound knowledge of the local area regarding history, places of interest and special events and where further information can be obtained
- Actioning of early morning calls at the time specified and to the standards laid down
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Ability to build rapport
- Flexible & adaptable
- Attention to detail
It is nice to have
- Prior experiences in a hotel/hospitality environment
- OPERA knowledge
What's in it for you?
Being part of Hyatt Regency also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary meals on duty
Apply for this Night Receptionist role and start your Journey with us!
***All offers of employment is conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us on your application and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.**