Room Attendant Salary £10 p/h + Hilton Benefits
“A Victorian escape near Stirling Castle”
Our Victorian hotel rests on 10 private acres in the Scottish countryside, less than a mile from the Dunblane rail station. Stirling Castle, The National Wallace Monument, and the University of Stirling are about seven miles away. We have an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness room.
DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is now recruiting for a room attendant who is eager to learn and would like to take their career to the next level.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Salary: £10 p/h + Hilton Benefits
- Smart uniform provided
- Free Hot Meal On Duty
- Complimentary Gym & Pool
- Grow your Career your next position could be as a Bar Supervisor
- Personal Development programs are designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programs – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Guest Experience Day Dinner in Kailyard by Nick Nairn after successfully passing probation
- Short Term accommodation to support your relocation from another area of the UK
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels, and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on a daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so as to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Qualifications - External
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best selves, every day.
Apply now, we are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel.