Activity Assistant - Summer Holiday - Coventry, West Midlands
Coventry Cauldron Castle
25th July - 1st September
We are currently looking for Activity Assistants
Koala Klubs Activity Camps provide outstanding activity day camp childcare for children aged 5-14 during the school holidays, where the children's welfare and fun are at the heart of all we do! Children will enjoy a fantastic range of sports, games and art activities every week led by engaging staff at amazing locations.
Koala Klubs Activity Camps is a leading provider of school Holiday activities in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country offering outstanding childcare & activity provision to children whilst providing peace of mind to parents.
With camps running nationwide during almost all the school holidays, we have ongoing opportunities for enthusiastic leaders who know how to deliver outstanding sports, arts, and play activities.
Staff will be responsible for motivating and engaging the children (aged 5-11 years) whilst caring and being supportive with an emphasis on participation, structure and development.
- Experience working with children in some capacity.
- This role is ideal for a candidate at the beginning of their career in coaching or childcare
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
- Have patience and be able to be calm
- Someone looking for a challenging but fun job in the holidays, looking to begin their career in the childcare industry.
- Hold a Paediatric First Aid (12 hour or 6 hour) or First Aid at Work qualification.
- Contract: Seasonal work (every school holiday)
- Our camps run 8.00am – 6.00pm weekdays but timings can be flexible.