Chef - Canterbury
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our Chefs, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
You're more than just a chef. And this absolutely isn't your average chef role. We've created kitchens where fresh food and cooking from scratch takes centre stage - as they always should.
Bring your experience as a Chef and we'll provide the camaraderie, a thrilling environment and the quality ingredients needed to ensure there's never a dull day on the line. We're firm believers that you should feel proud of the produce you're using, the dishes you're plating, and the kitchen team your part of, which is why our Chefs are preppers, platers and high-standard keepers.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!